The Medication Assistance Program (MAP) helps patients in two ways:
- Providing discounts on some drugs from New Horizons Healthcare Pharmacy, located on the 1st floor of our building.
- Providing access to free drugs offered by major pharmaceutical companies*.
* Note: a $10 administrative fee is assessed for each of the pharmaceutical company drugs, which are usually dispensed in 90-day quantities.
The MAP team is your main point of contact if you participate in the Medication Assistance Program.
We will assist you with collecting all necessary documents and completing any required forms. You may not qualify for every drug requested because every drug company has different eligibility requirements.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 540-366-2334. Please note that incoming calls will be answered by our voice mail; be sure to leave a detailed message. We strive to return all calls the same day.
TO QUALIFY FOR THE MEDICATION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- You must be a patient of New Horizons Healthcare.
- You must not have prescription insurance coverage.
- You must follow your provider’s instructions regarding periodic re-evaluations, lab work, etc.
- You must have a medical appointment with your Primary Care Provider every three (3) months unless otherwise instructed by your Primary Care Provider.
- You must meet federal income guidelines.
- You must complete all required paperwork to include completing the annual re-enrollment process.
- You must provide specific documentation of household income when requested.